The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll start - one is approx 1920 x 1080 resolution, 2nd is is 1024 x 575 but smaller sizes can be had, as the original was much smaller..

Attachments

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Not sure my wife would like it if I replaced the pic of my kids with that but Christ Almighty, the girl is beautiful.

Not Lotus, but car related nonetheless. Face Melting Hot:

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i forgot most of youy guys are married and i might be setting you up for failure... Apologies.. Also meant to post in "general". No more new threads from me before coffee....

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Can someone Photo shop an Elise across the street from the Fiat chick as illustrated in Swinglo's post? She is much more gorgeous than the car she is peddling.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,154 Posts
Not sure my wife would like it if I replaced the pic of my kids with that but Christ Almighty, the girl is beautiful.

Not Lotus, but car related nonetheless. Face Melting Hot:

Not complaining... where is the car in that image?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
i wish i could get ahold of Elude & get a higher res pic of this...

now that its my car, its probably better than any other pic ill end up taking of it ahahaha

Page 32, of Larry's Lotus Photoblog is where I found this piece of art.
i want those rims!

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
My fav... :)

Attachments

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
i wish i could get ahold of Elude & get a higher res pic of this...

now that its my car, its probably better than any other pic ill end up taking of it ahahaha

i want those rims!
For a wallpaper, I like this picture best so far. Nice and plain! Some of the other pictures are way too busy.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,154 Posts
It's my wallpaper now... and I see your Lotus Woman and raise you this one:

Okay... it's a different type of Lotus but still, I sorted through a ton of "Lotus Woman" pics and I like this one best.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Thank you and sorry agirls i meant to edit my post and ended up deleting by accident, here's my current wall paper taken at the FL keys on a beautiful day, salt water calms my ADD lol

Downtown Miami as a backdrop, as you well know I'm not a photographer...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts