The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one from Chicago can send me some White Castle burgers (not the frozen kind)...will trade for Double double from In and Out burger animal style! Or maybe tommy's burgers (double cheese with extra pickles)...Or Fat Burger (with egg on top...sunny side up please) hmmmmmmmm...yummy yummy!:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Have you been watching Harold and Kumar lately? lol... I never try White Castle, is it any good? All I know is for fast food burger franchises, In n Out has the best burger.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I've heard white castle is the grossest, greasiest fast-food burger ever. In n out is health food in comparison? :shrug:

Its been 15 years since I've eaten at a white castle, I just remembered not liking it all that much, but don't remember the details

·
Registered
336 Posts
After eating White Castles don't stray to far from a bathroom cuz you will have the runs for at least a day:eek:-eek-:eek:-eek-

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its been 15 years since I've eaten at a white castle, I just remembered not liking it all that much, but don't remember the details[/QUOTE]

Shrooms? I heard they can cause short term memory loss...J/k

No doubt in and out is up there...Any one else craving for something they wish they can have right now?

How bout some pinks hot dogs?
:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I eat in n out all the time here. Beats all other fast food places by a million.

I just can't make the comparison to White Castle because I forget what thier burgers are like. I've never eaten a frozen one but I'm sure that doesn't compare.

I'm a junker, love In'n'out, Mcnuggets, arbys, wendys... mmmm
I'm one of those lucky guys who can eat all the time and not gain a pound

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Was just in Chicago a few months ago and tried fresh white castle for the first time and the ones from the restaurant are not that much different from the frozen microwave ones I bought at the grocery store to try once. Now you want to talk good junk food from chicago, the charcol grilled hot dogs from Wieners Circle are #1

·
Registered
538 Posts
Any one from Chicago can send me some White Castle burgers (not the frozen kind)...will trade for Double double from In and Out burger animal style! Or maybe tommy's burgers (double cheese with extra pickles)...Or Fat Burger (with egg on top...sunny side up please) hmmmmmmmm...yummy yummy!:drool::drool::drool:
I just had white castle burgers for the very first time and I almost threw up and will never try it again :no: Oh, and for the record, In & Out have the best burgers but all of those you mentioned are MUCH better than white castle's...where's the puke button?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
+1 Aby's with curly fries and extra Arby's sauce please!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just had white castle burgers for the very first time and I almost threw up and will never try it again :no: Oh, and for the record, In & Out have the best burgers but all of those you mentioned are MUCH better than white castle's...where's the puke button?
White castle burgers are the single greatest thing to go along with any great high/buzz. They are what got me through high school and college. To say that you threw up from their taste offends me in more ways than one. If i hear that you also do not like Deep dish pizza or polish street hot dog, i will find you :D haha im just screwin' with you but i do love my chicago food. :drool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Was just in Chicago a few months ago and tried fresh white castle for the first time and the ones from the restaurant are not that much different from the frozen microwave ones I bought at the grocery store to try once. Now you want to talk good junk food from chicago, the charcol grilled hot dogs from Wieners Circle are #1
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Any one else craving for something they wish they can have right now?
Yes! Tacos from TJ or more precise, from Ensenada...:drool::drool::drool:

The tortilla's are very small and you'll find yourself eating 10-20 in just one sitting.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

The tortilla's are very small and you'll find yourself eating 10-20 in just one sitting.
Too much hassle ... I would jus go to Titos Tacos:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Hey bueno ever go to puerto nuevo and had some lobster and handmade tortillas ? lobster #1

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey bueno ever go to puerto nuevo and had some lobster and handmade tortillas ? lobster #1
:clap::clap::clap: Yes I have and its great after a hang over, wearing shades cause your eyes can't stand the sun and sitting on a table overlooking the view of the ocean on the cliffs,mmm:drool:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
For those that don't know what a White Castle burger is they are small burgers with beef patties about 2" square and maybe 1/4 thick. They're fried on the griddle with diced onions. I like them but don't get them much anymore since OD'ing on them back in the 80's. They are easy to eat while driving.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
For those that don't know what a White Castle burger is they are small burgers with beef patties about 2" square and maybe 1/4 thick. They're fried on the griddle with diced onions. I like them but don't get them much anymore since OD'ing on them back in the 80's. They are easy to eat while driving.
I stopped at a White Castle near St. Louis one time. You could see into the "kitchen" from one of the windows.

Pour oil onto grill.

Toss on diced onions -- saute'.

Place meat on top of oil and onions... the only place I know of that fries their burgers in oil :confused:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts