The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using Zaino products on my Elise for two years (Z-5, ZFX, Z-6) with good results. The guy who installed my starshield was raving about Z-CS a while back, so I orderd some and thought I would try it out. I put some on one of my bicycles as a test and it looks good, but I'm not so sure about this stuff. It smells like mineral spirits to me, so I'm wondering if this isn't some sort of "snake oil". I've seen a few posts on this forum who are also pleased with the results, but wondered if others had the same doubts. Does it contain mineral spirits? What does is do to the other products I've used on the car? The explanations on the Zaino site always seem like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to me. Comments?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
It's awesome.

I used it before LOG and after detouring to run the dragon and then coming home I had no shortage of bugs. They washed right off. Would of normally required a lot of scrubbing, especially those red ones, and they just wiped right off with the wash mitt.

It is definitely fit to wear the Zaino name.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you put it on after using Z-6?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ben:

Saw you there, but when I looked up again you were gone before I got a chance to say hello. I couldn't believe the number of cars out there today!

Tom

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just used Zaino Z-CS after applying the Zaino All-In-One and then followed up with some Z-8. I thought that I would try it out on my other car before using it on my elise. I am happy with the results after using all the products but the CS you could see rainbow colored streaks even after it dried. They went away though when I used the Z-8.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I just used Zaino Z-CS after applying the Zaino All-In-One and then followed up with some Z-8. I thought that I would try it out on my other car before using it on my elise. I am happy with the results after using all the products but the CS you could see rainbow colored streaks even after it dried. They went away though when I used the Z-8.
Now THAT is luminance... I am getting some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts