The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZOOM Carbon Fiber rear view mirror for sale. $270 Shipped via FedEx.

Used just a few days. Fits 2005 Lotus Elise. Not sure about other years as the mounting plinth may have changed in later models.

Here is the only source: Rakuten: Aero Rear View Mirror carbon- Shopping Japanese products from Japan If you buy it from them you have to order the mount separately, pay international shipping, wait forever, and then possibly get stuck paying duty.

The mirror is tinted a bit. I didn't like that so I am selling it and going to stick with my micro mirror. It is a beautiful piece though.

Stock photo without mount:

Stock photo without mount:

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
i have this mirror on my 07exige. I had to buy the mount from Rakuten. So will virtually fit all MY.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have a brand new mounting plinth from Zoom Engineering for an Elise/Exige 07 if anyone is interested. Definitely looks different from the OP's 05 picture. Item Description

OP is right, shipping is so expensive from Japan, there are international duties/taxes & the wait time can be long.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available. I would rather not ship internationally due to issues I had receiving this item. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts