The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I'm still not sure what might work best with yellow. The green mentioned by atyclb is a possibility. Black is an obvious option, but I've seen that combo on other cars, and didn't like it much.

What I'd like to see would be yellow with light blue (like Laser Blue, maybe even lighter) stripes. Or maybe grey (similar to Graphite Grey) stripes? Fairly wide stripes, please. :D

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Ardent Red with white stripes

Ardent Red with yellow stripes (Afriad it might look too much like a traffic light)

A mignight blue car with red stripes and a white area between the two stripes (Trying to see if it would look like an American Flag)

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Chrome Orange w/Black stripes

Graphite Grey w/Silver stripes

Graphite Grey w/Black stripes

·
Registered
157 Posts
Chrome Orange with blue stripes (with the shade of blue the same as the blue leather in the touring package, which seems a tad darker than magnetic blue)

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Saffron Yellow with Chrome Orange
Saffron Yellow with Nightfall Blue

Heck, maybe all colors x all colors. How long does this take? :eek:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i think you need leopard skin...or zebra skin paint

·
Registered
158 Posts
olympic blue was the color of the vinyl lettering i used on my saffron sailboat hull, it is a standard color i was told in vinyl, i guess it is a bright med blue , sort of what the Internet Explorer icon is on my mac! lol if u have a idea of what that blue is like?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
oh, how hideous is that!?!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
aubergine and brg if we're striving for stretches of taste

1 - 20 of 50 Posts