The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 2033 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Oh yeah, I betcha can't guess what mine is:p
<---Hint, Hint

I don't know if I would keep it for the Liz though. If all goes as planned I will keep my car 328 so I will have to come up with something new anyway. I would like to do something that's boasting its cornering ability. Like...

ONRAILS (ala Pretty Woman) already taken in AZ, doh!

KNDODGR- Is this one decipherable?

GOTAPEX

LVTWSTT

HYSTRNG

·
Registered
261 Posts
transio said:
I'm gonna get this one for Florida:

US ELISE

Since I don't plan on getting it until I get my car, PLEASE no one else take it.

Thanks !!
stating the obvious...
very good in educating the public on what you are driving :D , just like those who wears designer clothes with big bold letters of Tommy or Versace or whatever printed so that no one will mistaken as to what you are wearing or driving.

i never liked these sort of plates with just their model name... at least the owners can try to be more original. some play with their names and works okay.. "S4Play"... etc etc...

(the worse one i have seen just reads "BMW" .. and this was on a 318i :rolleyes: )

Fortunately, i think that there are enough girls who are actually named Elise who have taken up their very own vanity plate already, so that this unnecessary public education on car models does not happen to this car.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Why's everybody always pickin on me?
M!! said:
stating the obvious...
very good in educating the public on what you are driving :D , just like those who wears designer clothes with big bold letters of Tommy or Versace or whatever printed so that no one will mistaken as to what you are wearing or driving.
I would be getting US ELISE to help brand the website USELISE.COM, not just to tell people what kind of car it is.

M!! said:
i never liked these sort of plates with just their model name... at least the owners can try to be more original. some play with their names and works okay.. "S4Play"... etc etc...
Well some of the more creative plates I've been considering are ITS A or LOOK UP for all the people who ask "What is that???" or FUR ELISE for one of your "play with the name" ideas.

In reality, though, I wouldn't GET a vanity plate just for vanity. Thus my choice of US ELISE.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
saw a good one yesterday
CYIWORK
on a beemer
I used to have Quack on my Ducati, it was only fitting. Have Hippo for the LandRover, I was mudding one day and it just looked like a hippo rolling in mud. Thinking of living the Elise alone for a while until I'm inspired.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Do you think NOTDADS would make me sound spoiled? People always assume that I am driving my dads car. It gets a bit annoying and that would put an end to it.

-Eric

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Alternatively you could actually use CYIWORK, or something like EARNEDIT. However, I think until they get to know you you're stuck with that impression. Simply get a teflon coat, enjoy the car and your life.

·
Registered
327 Posts
How about:

ELEASED

or

LOW APR

or

CARNOTE

or

CARPOOR

or

RENTAL

·
Registered
327 Posts
As a BMW Car Club member, I thought of this:

If I get an S2000, I could replace the rear "H" with a BMW Roundel, and then get this license plate:

FBANGLE

Get it?

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Anyone thought about getting a "chatcronym" plate? By that, I mean:

OMG
OMFG

(For how it drives)

LOL
LMAO
LMFAO

(For when you pass someone on a track)

FWIW
(For the value)

I'm starting to think that the OMG thing might be cool. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,612 Posts
I think I'm gonna go for

MIX 111

since my friends call me Mick. That or

MIX LTS

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
dnt lift HAS to be on some 911, don't you think?

i'll just get the TN smoky mountain national park tag. it looks good and money goes to the park

·
Registered
261 Posts
transio said:
Why's everybody always pickin on me?
My entire post did not refer to you personally. I was picking on the plate, not you. It could have been from anyone and they would get the same reply from me.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
L8BRAKR said:
Chris Bangle is the new head design engineer at BMW, I'm guessing Hans doesn't quite like the new styles. So he's sending a personal message.
AH, I get it now. F as in F--k.

21 - 40 of 2033 Posts