The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I dropped by after-hours to Brighton and it looks like they are still in business.
I’m guessing they are still doing whatever was taking up most of the space in that warehouse. Thanks for following up!

·
Rick Meredith
5 Posts
Ok, if Brighton is out of the biz, who would you recommend to look into the soft clutch issue here in the Phoenix area? I had my '14 Evora S repaired by Brighton a while back, but the clutch just went bad again.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's not good news. I had a good experience with Simon the couple times I brought my Evora to him.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Vault has been closed for about two years!
Haha, great. So where are Phoenix people going to take their cars for service? Every time I was at Brighton there were at least 2 or 3 Evoras in for service so there is obviously a need.

There is a place down here in Tucson that my insurance company was trying to get me to take my car to before I told them I wasn’t going to void my warranty. It’s called Falconworks and they have supposedly worked on Lotuses. I don’t know if they have the diagnostic computers or not.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Vault has been closed for about two years!
Do you mean Brighton Motorsports? Last I heard Vault Motorsports Group was still open. I called and they still have a current message saying to leave a message and they'll return the call when open again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
786 Posts
Northsight......wow, that address is 3 years old.

Yes, Brighton gave up the Lotus dealership a few years ago, and was just doing Lotus service......now they are closed for good.
I can't believe Brighton isn't servicing Lotus cars anymore. I was just there in April to get an oil change and fix the passenger door on my Evora. They've always done great work for me, so I'm sure going miss them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Falconworks in Tucson just completed a fluid change and AC fix on my newly acquired 2010 Evora. they are primarily a Jaguar/Land Rover shop but can work with Lotus as well. I've found them to be honest and reliable. Also, Corey in Phoenix is now employed at Casio Motors in Scottsdale.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Falconworks in Tucson just did a scan on my 2010 Evora, cleared and reset as needed and replaced the MAF sensor. I had to have it towed in last Wednesday and picked it up today. Ran fine all the way home on a nice twisty road. They can do rewiring to correct rodent damage as well. I just bought this Lotus but they have taken care of both my Jag XK8 and my '65 S-type. they are knowledgeable, dependable, and fair.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Falconworks in Tucson just completed a fluid change and AC fix on my newly acquired 2010 Evora. they are primarily a Jaguar/Land Rover shop but can work with Lotus as well. I've found them to be honest and reliable. Also, Corey in Phoenix is now employed at Casio Motors in Scottsdale.
What kind of work did you have done to the AC? I have a 2010 as well, and I’m noticing that the AC isn’t running as cold as it used to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine wasn't cooling at all. They diagnosed the system and pinpointed leaks in the condenser. They replaced the condenser and the receiver/drier, cleaned out the whole system, put it back together, road tested it, and now it works fine. Pretty important this time of year in Southern Arizona!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts