The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
755 Posts
Thank you for the heads up. We can only deal with the screen names but we will continue to look into it and it's by everyone reporting these will help us weed them out.

·
Super Moderator
755 Posts
It looks like Cowell was tied to dolbyjackson6 who was identified as a scammer.
Yes he was banned as soon as someone else reported him along with several others. They are relentless.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was going to attach a message someone sent me that was questionable after my wtb a few weeks ago, but I cant find it. Could he have been removed and that deleted it in my history?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Scammer fletchermike97 joined 10 hours ago. Send me this for an ad for a WTB: Intake.

fletchermike97 started a new conversation with you at ITG maxogen for elise
Hello there, You recently posted that you are looking to buy the above Elise. If you’re still interested, would you mind if I give you a lead to someone that might want to part away his? If yes, you could write him via his email address at [email protected] Regards. Sent from my...

·
Super Moderator
755 Posts
Scammer fletchermike97 joined 10 hours ago. Send me this for an ad for a WTB: Intake.

fletchermike97 started a new conversation with you at ITG maxogen for elise
Hello there, You recently posted that you are looking to buy the above Elise. If you’re still interested, would you mind if I give you a lead to someone that might want to part away his? If yes, you could write him via his email address at [email protected] Regards. Sent from my...
Thank you taken care of!

·
Super Moderator
755 Posts
Scammer sent me this: gregoryjohn732 started a new conversation with you at ITG Maxogen for Elise S2
Can this works better for you And if so, you can text me better (678) 369-1803 Sent from my GN5001S using Tapatalk

Checked and found he is no listed as a member.
As you discovered he was previously banned they slip thru and we watch for them.

·
Super Moderator
755 Posts
stevencrafton1. looks like another one - messaged me telling me to email about v6 subframe... user name has been on LT for 45 days but has 0 posts...

and hes trying to sell me a subwoofer...
Thank you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
FYI looks like this email is used by scammers: [email protected]
They contacted me in regards to my WTB thread, offering a wheel that shows up for sale (using reverse image search) on another website, by a user with a different handle.
It appears the user using that email already got banned as the profile isn't showing up. Also appears that the email has been used on other forums (BUYER BEWARE of this member, Dickson12.).

·
Super Moderator
755 Posts
Thank you for reporting he was banned right after he responded to your WTB. You are supposed to have ten posts before placing WTB or responding. Actually you might have been banned as well. I am deleting your WTB and get ten posts and then re post please. READ THIS: Rule for parts for sale

21 - 34 of 34 Posts